How to send a package to Russia?
Are you a company or an individual
and you send parcels or documents to Russia?
You are a Swiss SME or a private person and would like to send goods or documents to Russia regularly or occasionally in a reliable, fast, and inexpensive way? With Expedismart.ch, the first Swiss shipment comparator, you can book online services from professional carriers such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, or TNT. You can open a free account and book your shipment in one minute. You can get a discount of up to 70% thanks to our agreements with our partners, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Aramex.
Customs formalities for Russia
First of all, you should know that Russia is not a member of the EU. Therefore, your parcel to or from Russia should be accompanied by a proforma invoice (automatically generated by Expedismart.ch). The proforma invoice, which you must submit, shows the Russian customs duties the contents of your package. If your goods are of valuable content, you can take parcel insurance. If the goods are sold in Russia, a commercial invoice must be delivered, which you can make yourself or which is filled in automatically when you book your shipment through Expedismart.ch.
Necessary information about your pro-forma invoice or commercial invoice for a shipment to Russia
- The comprehensive address of the sender (you) and the recipient
- An exact description of the goods, the number of packages and the value of the goods in CHF
- If the recipient is a company that is subject to VAT number of this company.
- Do not forget to sign and date the invoice
- Like all pro forma invoices, it must be written in English or in the language of the target country.
- Full address
- Proforma document
- Customs declaration
- No banned goods