What are the restrictions for sending personal effects to the United States? Can I send medicines to Mexico? These are some of the questions you might have and to answer them you would need to contact the carrier's customer service department. DHL Switzerland is currently the most active player in the country for mail and parcel shipments. If you would like to get a contact at DHL Switzerland, you can find it below.
But where can we find the customer service contacts?
We have found that it is not always easy to find the phone number of DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT customer services on the Internet and we want to fix this.
Expedismart.ch is here to make it easier for you to book your shipments, even if you don't have an account with us, we can help you find these numbers.
Customer service phone number of express carriers in Switzerland
- UPS Customer Service 044 200 200 41 00
- FedEx Customer Service 0848 133 339
- TNT Customer service 0800 55 55 55 55 55
- Aramex Customer Service 022 717 85 00
- DHL Customer service 0848 711 711 711
Et si vous avez fait votre envoi en utilisant Expedismart.ch, quelque soit le transporteur, vous pouvez appeler le 022 575 61 16, notre équipe sera la pour vous aider.
How to contact UPS, FedEx, TNT or DHL abroad?
Very often carriers' agencies are structured by country, and information takes time to be communicated between agencies in two different countries. This is why we often recommend that our users contact the local carrier agency directly.
The advantages of contacting the carrier's agency directly in the country of destination:
- Each country has its own customs requirements and no freight forwarder (company that handles customs clearance) is an expert on the legislation of all countries. By contacting the carrier at destination, he or she will tell you directly the additional information that Customs requires.
- You speed up the delivery of your package.
Contact customer services by country and carrier.