FR | EN | DE

How to send a parcel to Hong Kong


How to send a package to Hong Kong? If you ship goods or documents from Switzerland to Hong Kong you must provide your carrier with certain documents that will allow customs to identify the goods you are sending. You can also import goods from abroad to Switzerland but we will discuss about that in another article.

How to send a package to Germany? The important documents

During an international shipment, International parcel carriers handle all requests at the relevant Customs. As a sender, you just need to provide the selected carrier, Dhl, FedEx, Ups Tnt, Aramex, the waybill you get at the end of your booking on the website, as well as a Pro forma invoice.

The Pro-forma invoice or commercial invoice is a document provided by the carrier giving a certain number of mandatory information to declare a commodity as soon as it is imported into the country of destination.

Essential information to put in your commercial invoice or Pro-forma for a shipment:

Be aware: In the case of shipping of alcohol, in the description of the goods, indicate the color of the alcohol (white or brown) and the alcohol  in percentage (%).

Only companies holding an import license for wines and spirits are allowed to import wine or alcohol.

Do not worry on, a pre-filled template will be offered at the end of your reservation! We take care of everything !

Here is the important information to know if you want to send the following goods:

The chocolate:

A computer:

Moving belongings:

Key (personal belonging):




Credit card:


USB stick:



You have to enter at least an origin city or a zip code
You have to enter at least a destination city or a zip code
You have to enter a destination country
Required field should not be blank.
You didn't enter a valid zip code for Switzerland